We are never more like Jesus than when we are giving. When we are serving, we are giving of our time and talents with the hopes of pointing others to Jesus. If you LOVE kids and have a passion for sharing the love of Jesus, we invite you to join our Children’s Ministry Team. At Hillcrest Baptist Church, we desire to help you put your faith into practice. We ask each member to serve in a ministry that will utilize their gifts, passions, and skills. There are plenty of opportunities to serve in the Children’s Ministry.
Sunday Mornings: 9:00 and 10:30 AM
- Welcome and Check-In Team: Assists guests with the computerized check-in of their children (monthly or quarterly rotation).
- Children’s Ministry Host: Greets families as they arrive to the children’s wing. Meets and introduces guests and escorts them to their child’s classroom. Trained to answer general questions about Children’s Ministry (monthly or quarterly rotation).
- Nursery Teacher or Helper (birth-2-year-old)
- Preschool Teacher or Helper (3 and 4-year-old classes)
- Elementary Teacher or Helper (kindergarten-4th)
- Preteen Teacher or Helper (5th-6th)
Wednesday Evenings: 6:00-7:45 PM
- Lil’ Explorer Leader or Helper (3 year olds- Kindergarten)
- Nehemiah Kids Leader or Helper (1st- 4th grade)
- LIT Leader or Helper (5th-6th)
Each member of our Children’s Ministry team has one thing in common: a passion for children and their families. They are not just the future of the church; They ARE the church. It is not essential to have a degree in education to be a great leader in Children’s Ministry. We will equip and train you for your ministry.
If you are interested in serving in any of the above areas, fill out the form below to contact Keri Meek.
cforms contact form by delicious:days