Take a virtual prayer walk through Pal villages in South East Asia and pray for the mission work that is being done there through missionaries and national partners.
The Pal villages surrounding “Capernaum” have received a gospel witness for many years, but there has been very little fruit. As you watch these videos, pray for the leaders of these villages, the handful of believers that do exist, and the national partners seeking to reach these areas.
“The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.” – James 5:16
Virtual Prayer Walk 1 – No Pain Village
There are two women that have accepted Christ in this village. One is married to a man that has shown some interest in the gospel. The other is single and is pressured by her parents to recant Jesus. Please pray for:
- Steadfast faith for the new believers.
- Salvation of village elders, especially men.
- Provision for physical needs as the price of tea (seen here drying on the road) has become unstable.
Virtual Prayer Walk 2 – Toung Cha Village
The people in this video are hearing the Word of God in their language for the very first time. Many were interested in knowing more about the Living God. Please pray for:
- Conviction and understanding that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
- The ongoing ministry of national partners in this area.
- Softening in the heart of the head monk in this village.
Virtual Prayer Walk 3 – A-iin Village (music played by a former national partner in “Capernaum”)
There are no Pal believers in this village. Please pray for:
- The light of the gospel to be seen in this dark place.
- National partners that are weary and discouraged in this area.
- The village headsman and his wife, both of whom have staunchly rejected the gospel.