Once a child makes this life-changing decision, we offer a New Christian class designed especially for them, called Kid Faith.
If your child has recently made a decision to become a Christian, this special class should be their next step. This is a great way to build a strong foundation in the first days and months that follow a child’s decision to commit their life to Christ! In this class, we share about what it means to be a follower of Jesus.
In this class children will learn…
- more about what it means to be a Christian.
- about the ordinances of the church such as baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- what being member of the church is all about.
- the healthy habit of having a daily quiet time with God.
- how to write and share their salvation testimony.
- how to tell others about Jesus.
At least one parent is required to attend the first class of each session with their child. This way, you know what your child is learning and will be prepared for questions he or she may have following the class. This class is for children in kindergarten through sixth grade, who have made a decision to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. In order to attend, your child must be able to come to all four sessions.
Contact the Children’s Ministry at (469) 575-9801 or [email protected] for more information about this class.