What can you do with myHillcrest?
- Have you moved, changed your email address or phone numbers? Do you want to use your cell as your primary means of voice communication? Or do you just want to ensure the church has your correct and up-to-date information? You can use myHillcrest to see the information we have on record for you and easily make updates online.
- Would you like to register online for a class or take a look at what classes and activities are happening? myHillcrest is available 24 hours a day and makes online registration almost painless.
- Need to check the date and time for a class or meeting? myHillcrest makes all church calendars available online.
- Want to give online? myHillcrest is a convenient and secure way to give via and E-check.
- Want to be able to select the kinds of communications you receive from Hillcrest? You can select the information you are interested in receiving by mail or e-mail by updating your preferred communication interests.
How do I sign up?
- The first step is to create an account.
- If you need a login, just click here on the link next to “Need a login” and enter your email address and first and last name.
- myHillcrest will verify that you are in the church database and send you an email with a username and startup password (if you encounter problems, Hillcrest may not have your current email in the church database, so please email the church office at [email protected] to update your email address so that you will be able to log in).
- Use the username and password from the email to log in and create a permanent password. You will now be able to login and use myHillcrest anytime you like.