Frequently Asked Questions
These are basic questions about Realm. For more help, visit the Realm Help Center.
Why use Realm? Realm strengthens church connections.
Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads this church well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our church by supporting the healthy relationships essential to our church’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship. When we share life together, we will grow together.
What about my privacy? Realm is safe, private, and secure.
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people in your church, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it.
What do I need to run Realm?
For best results, keep your browser updated to the latest version. We recommend using the latest version of any of the following internet browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
Are you using the latest browser? Go to whatsmybrowser.org/ to find out.
Some older operating systems cannot use the latest browser versions. If your operating system cannot use the latest version of your browser, update the operating system first. This will not only give you access to the best features in Realm, but will help ensure your security on the Internet. Out-of-date operating systems and browsers are far more vulnerable to attacks. Internet Explorer (IE) is no longer a supported browser.
What about giving? Realm gives you control over your giving.
Giving should be easy, and Realm places giving right in the palm of your hands. You may set up recurring gifts, view your giving history, and make changes at any time. Realm automatically records all electronic gifts and adds them to your giving record making it easy for you to give, and easy for our bookkeeper to track.
How do I start? Follow a few simple steps.
- Click the button below to set up a Realm login.
- Visit http://onelink.to/connectapp to download the mobile app.
- Your Realm login works on your home computer and on your mobile devices, so when you sign into Realm, use the login you created in the first step for the computer or the app.
- Check to make sure that we have your address and other personal information entered correctly under My Profile. If anything is incorrect, you can change it.
- If you have any questions, call the church office at (972) 291-3521, or e-mail [email protected].